Another round of ROW* has been finished off with a celebration and it was AWESOME!!! We were learning about the three steps in life and how we could have a better future. So I have written a reflection of what I had done and what I could have improved on.
* ROW was an online celebration. This is when people all around the world talk to each other about life. This round was about the three steps in life. We met the head NIKE shoe designer.
1. What did I do well?
I think I did well on the ad because it was tricky but, we made it and from my point of view I think we did very well.
2. How could I have improved on what I did?
I could have taken some bits and I could have recorded longer so it would have been better.
3. What held you back from doing a better job?
I think that the boys on my team kept on mucking around a bit.
4. List down some ways that you could have solved it:
1. I think I could have taken charge since I was the group leader, and told them to stop mucking around so we could have gotten the movie finished.
2. I could have told the teacher to see if I could have changed my group.
1. To talk to people all around the world about their problems and inquires.
2. To show how you feel and how you express your feelings by drawing the shoe.
3. To explain problems about how the world has changed.
4. To learn about how to succeed in life.
5. To share with the world what you think about ROW.